Thursday, March 26, 2009

Its So Pretty Out!

And I'm stuck inside! Waa!

This morning I was home for a few hours, didn't go in till 12. I thought about getting my tack together and riding Daisy May but it was still cloudy and looking like it might rain at that time. Of course as soon as I have to leave it starts looking gorgeous out!! Its probably a muddy mess out there anyway though, it rained yesterday and HARD last night.

So not much been going on. Had a decent day yesterday, work went pretty fast. Then I got home and did some picking up, played some Sims, then Lee got home. Talked with him a bit laying on the bed and just enjoying each others company (thats all! haha) We decided we didn't really want to go to easter practice so we got up and went and got some papa johns and a movie. I found this neat thing at Walgreens, well outside. Its a dvd rental thing called redbox. So neat! Its only a $1 to rent one and they have all the new ones every Tuesday. So Monday when I was there getting a anniverssary card for lees parents, I rented Bolt. SO CUTE!! You have GOT to see it if you havent, we loved it. We took it over to lees parents and watched it that night.

Anyway, yesterday I had to drop off Bolt and we looked through but didn't really see any others we wanted to watch, until we got to this sci fi sounding one that I liked the sound of. Well it turned out to be TERRIBLE!! Oh well, only a dollar gone, haha. So we picked up our papa johns and headed home and had a nice night in. Took our shower and then off to bed!

So, not sure what I'll do after I get home tonight. Need to get the laundry put up, clean the kitchen. Guess I'll either make lee a frozen pizza or do chili dogs for dinner. It will still be light out when I get home, so I might do somethin outside...who knows what Lee will be up to by the time I get home. He gets of at 3:30 and I won't get home till 6:30.

So bored! I want to be at hommeeee. I try my hardest not to look at the clock so I'm suprised by how late it is, haha, I'm a retard I know. I should go read my book, time always goes fast that way. I am reading one of the 3 I got at the thrift store. Its by one of my fav authors Victoria Holt. She wrote in the 60-70's, and they are historical romance/mysteries. But clean, not raunchy ones. I love how they all have some kind of mystery in them.

Oh look! Its 4! Yeah, only 2 more hours to gooo. Well guess I will go, adios!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

I use to hate in FL how I'd get to work and it'd be gorgeous out. Well, it'd be nice to work outside... but I had wanted to lay out around noon! I can't wait to see Bolt, it's on our Netflix waiting list. Is that red box the machine? We had one of those in the grocery store..

Post a Comment

 
;