Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Weekend Recap

Holaaa, as usual, bored, stuck at work. So here I am!

Raining AGAIN today. Gosh I'm so sick of it! I think its going to do this off and on all week. I did get a clear day yesterday, yeah! Went out and played with Tuff Tuff. I was hoping it would be nice so I could go out there again this afternoon, but doesn't look like that is going to be the case. Lee is working late so I will have to find something to occupy myself with. And since I've been on this thing all day already, I'm going to be REALLY sick of it by the time I get home. So that leaves tv, ugh (all 4 channels) or the PS2, or my book. Eh...not real exciting. I wanna go out and ride or play with the horsies!! :( If we had a barn I could at least brush them, but oh well.

It has been VERY quiet today, not good! I did just do a pretty good sale tho, so that is good. Just need a lot more of them! Boss will be very unhappy if not. Speaking of, I haven't heard from her today. That is odd. I hope she isn't upset with me, etc. See I thought I was going to have to work yesterday for a little bit but she said she would call me. Never got a call...so I hope I don't get something from her like, I couldnt get a hold of you, etc, so I couldn't go on my trip, yada yada. She has done this to me before. And she had my wrong number, not my fault, I have given her the right numer. Whatever.

Grr, internet is still being stupid. On and off, on and off. >:( She has GOT to get some other kind of connection because this is NOT working. Lol, this mom and little boy just walked by and he was screaming really high pitched in very short duration like he was excited. Funny.

So last week. Not much went on since I posted. Lee had to work Saturday, so that kinda stunk. I can't even remember what I did that day till he got home...or what happened after, haha. Geesh. Give me a moment, it will come to me! Argh. Okay, maybe not. I do know we went to play practice that night, lol. Oh okay! I think I remember now, we had our small group that day at 4, oh yeahhhh, its all coming to me now.

I met mr Lee Lee at the door, if you know what I mean, ;) then after that we went to town for a bit before small group. I wanted to go to the hunting store and get my arrows refletched, renocked, etc, and I also needed to go to hobby lobby to get stuff for my basket for the play. But we ended up going to see his grandpa who had fallen of his horse last week. He is layed up with like 6 broken ribs, SUCKS! He is like 85 though, you don't bounce at even half that age anymore, lol. So we stayed there until we had to leave for small group. And I made Lee stop by hobby lobby real quick. He hates that place. :roll eyes: I lurrvveee it.

Anyway had small group, which was very small and quiet cause no one wanted to talk, lol, then the sis in law and lee and I went to mcdonalds to eat some lunch/dinner before play practice. That was fun. Then we went to that, which most of the time Jamie and I hung out in the sound booth with my daddy cause they were going over scenes we weren't in. It was fun to be up there with him chattin etc. He loves us girls, hehe. He keeps hinting at us to give him some more grandkids, haha, he used to hate the THOUGHT of being called a grandpa! Now after Dawson came he is all for it! Well hes got another year at least to wait on me, haah.

Then sunday we got to wake up late cause we had no choir practice, ohhh yaaa, then had church, went out to lunch with my mom and dad and Jamie at ruby tuesdays, which was gross btw, then off to play practice for like 2 and a half hours, ughhhh. Finally got done with that. I told dad about a movie I had and he wanted to watch it so I gave him that and we left. Then as we got on the freeway to go home he calls and wants to know if we want to come over and bque chicken and watch the movie, lol, so we're like yeah! But first we went and got Bowser and gave him a bath, picked up some bushs beans and off we went. That was fun, ate dinner, watchedd the movie, and ate peach cobbler that mom made. Sooo good.

So monday, I did the usual laundry clean up day, then I went out and played with Tuff Tuff, then I just kinda hung out at the in laws house. Mostly I listened to Lee's sister yell at her mother for an hour. It was quite rediculous. I about left 2 or 3 times just to get away from her. -_-'

PHEW, I just got off the phone with the OBGYN, I had a thing come in the mail saying I needed to reschedule my appt, so I called and they wanted me to come in like next tues, ugh, see that won't work for me. I have no insurance, so I don't WANT to come in and get examined, because I can't afford it!! (which they may have payment plans, I dunno...) So I've put it off like 3 times now, lol, usually I can't get in again for a few months, so this time when she said next week I was like EEK. So I said, uh no, that wont work, I'm really wanting something a few months out, and she said okay, hows june 2nd, I was like PERFECT, haha. Then I said I needed my pills refilled, and she said they'd call it in. Phew. So hopefully it will all work out okay.

I'm actually looking at health insurance right now. Rates arent that bad...for just me that is. I am really wanting to get something so I can plan on having a baby next year...possibly. Gosh, that scares me and excites me at the same time. I think you have to wait a year on most plans before you can access maternity.

Well I'm gonna go, adios.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Today I was just saying to Gian how I feel our doctors black mail us into getting yearly exams! Ugh, why everrryyyy year? Is it for the profit? Don't get your exam and they won't refill you pills. Geesh. Hopefully you can get some sort of insurance coverage to help pay for it.

LOL, I feel special with my 10 TV channels.

Poor Grandpa, when they fall they get hurt pretty good :(

Post a Comment

 
;