Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mondayyyy, boo (well, its actually Tuesday)

But if feels like Monday to me because I have to work today. And Mondays I don't. So I LIKE Mondays. But Tuesday I have to go back to work, and so I don't like Tuesdays as much. See what I mean?? :)

Anyway, pretty bored right now. Still early, and I have many more hours to go before I can go home and do whatever I want. I really like doing whatever I want. And today there are lots of things I want to do at home!

So this weekend kinda stunk. I had to work Saturday, and then when I got home finally I was in a terrible mood, and then Lee and I had an argument before going to sleep and then I was mad that morning still. But he got me out of it finally and we had a good make up, hehehe. Anyway, then we had church and then small group (a group of our age gets together at a leaders house and we talk about the church message and just basically chat) that went really well this week. Before that we went to CiCis to eat with the in laws (pizza place) and of course that was fun, ugh, the pizza there is kinda uck, and I had to listen to his sister and its just kinda...low class? I dunno, that makes me sound stuck up, but I like places that are nice inside, kinda quiet, like Ruby Tuesdays etc.

Anyway, then we had to go home and get a trailer Lee had borrowed the day before and take that back. Then we got a movie and some dinner and went home.
The movie though wouldn't work. Which really ticked me off. So then we had to watch tv again, oh yeah. Well I didn't want to do that so I went and played my PS2 for a bit, got bored of it, came back out to the living room, Lee's stilllll watching tv. So I get my book and go into my room and read until its time for bed. BORING! I mean, I wish he didn't like tv so much. There are so many hours we WASTE that we will never get back!! I'd much rather be spending time with him then mindlessly tuning out. :sigh:

Yesterday was okay. It was kinda yucky though, cloudy all dayy. Raining in the morning. I had a lot I wanted to get done but of course not much of it got done. I did get my closet cleaned up and the coat closet in the entry cleaned up. And I did some laundry and picked the bedroom up. :shrug: I took Lee his lunch at 12, and we sat in my car and talked while he ate. Then he wanted to show me the inside of the house they are building, its pretty, big, like all the houses they build. They all eat our house up 4 or 5 times, lol.
You know, I just thought, I wonder if he wishes I would say more things like "o yall did such a great job! This (or that) looks so good! You are so talented!" etc. I know I'd like those things! But he is so unlike me, we are a lot different in things. PLUS, he'd NEVER say that, he keeps everything pretty close. Kinda annoying.

So, anyway, we did get something good this weekend! My dad bought a house to rent in a city about an hour away. (thats where all of his are) The house came with a little storage building thats 8x10, brand new basically! It has a cute little window and it has green trim. Its cute. I'll have to put up a pic. Well I started working on my daddy about it, and got mom to help, and he gave it to us! hehehehe. The problem was GETTING it to our house. But Lee and his dad found a trailer that worked perfect, thank you God!

Side note: THIS STUPID INTERNET IS DRIVING ME INSANE!!! Here at work we switched from the chord to wireless internet. Ever since it will kick us on and off on and off. Well for the last 2 months or so it has been nearly PERFECT. Well today its up to its old tricks. -_- Oh yeah, I just remembered, Happy St Patricks Day!! I have my green bracelet on, hehe. Plus I 'wear' green in my eyes every day!

Anyway, Lees so excited about the little shed. We went to Lowes last night after he got home and bought some wood so he can make him a workbench and some shelves, lol. I got some stuff out that needed to be painted while he did that, drug it over to where he was, and it was fun. We bought some new shutters to replace the ones on our bedroom window and I spray painted those, and a wood dowel he's going to put up in the laundry room to hang clothes on. Also theres a outline of trim pieces that goes around the attic hole in the ceiling that hasnt been painted, so I did that.

He got the frame of one bench started and then it was like 8 o'clock by that time, so we stopped for the night. I went in and made some chicken fajitas and we watched the movie we didn't get to last night. Which totally freaked me out!! (The Ring)

So we are in a total 'fix the house up!' mode. Which means spending money, ugh. But we still have enough in the bank for this week thank God, even after our mega spending as of late. Which has a LOT to do with us having money from our income taxes in there. I have an extra day on my check this week, yeah, so that will be good. The phone bills are due this week. Got the mortgage out of the way last week. Phew. Thanks to Michelle who helped me map out my billing dates, we are doing MUCH better!!

So today I want to get home and out in the sunshine!! Its beautiful out today, supposed to be in the 70s! YES. Wish it would have done that yesterday! I need to go get the fuzzy grey butt out and brush him. I bet he is a mountain of hair! I really need to get the farrier out too. He has a crack on one of his fronts that wont go away. Which he's only been trimmed once and the farrier said it wasn't anything to worry about, but I NO LIKEY cracks!! I was hoping he'd get his mommies hard as ROCKS hooves. I was thinking about getting him this afternoon and bringing him over to our little shed while Lee is working on it, brush him, etc. Get him used to being out by himself. But I dunno how he'd react. And Lee's going to be doing a lot of noisey things like sawing and hammering...so might not be the best time to take him away from home, lol.

What I'd like to get done today:

1. Get the shutters put up
2. Get my laundry hanger put up
3. Vacuum the floors
4. Get laundry put up
5. Wash the sea doo?
6. Wash the sheds window
7. Spray weeds/clean up planter

Thats all I can think of for now, I might get half of them done! Lol, probably the laundry and floors will not get done. No fun!

I cant wait till tomorrow, we have practice for our Easter drama at church again. Yeah! We might have our costumes done too, so excited. I am going to get a basket and put stuff like fruit/veg (fake of course) in it, and I found some wheat looking stuff at the dollar store the other day too. I dunno if I'm gonna carry it on my head or in my arms yet. Probably a combo of both. I'm supposed to be a jewish woman like in the market area. Lee is one of the 12 disciples! I was so proud!! Well, still am, haha, he couldnt care less.

Well guess I'll shut up now and go play some Sims, adios.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Ugh, I have to work this Saturday too. At least it's only from 6 am - 8 am. I know you'd rather be at home with your hubby than work!
I know what you mean about CiCi's. I went there once with a friend in middle school and never returned! Not the greatest atmosphere and the pizza is gross! You're more polite than me, I tell them straight up when I don't want to go somewhere cause it's not up to my standards haha!
Definitely put up a pic of the shed when you guys are done! Glad to hear the map out of the dates is still working for you! I just about spent our tax return on Zelda, oops. I told Gian I'd put it back in our savings since I have a job now. We're going to be saving a lot now that the Audi is being returned this week. Bit over $500, sweet!

Post a Comment

 
;