Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday!

I'm SO glad its Friday, I'm pretty sick of being at work all day. Yeah for weekends!! And Lee is going to be off on Monday for Memorial Day, so I'm pretty happy about that. :)

I doubt we will do anything special though, its supposed to be cloudy/rainy from now all through next week. YEAH. -_-' But maybe we will b-que at the inlaws or my mom and dads or something. I would love to take the sea doo out, but the weather, and I'm not sure if the water is warm enough yet. We haven't had that many hot days lately. I also need to get it tagged and reg still. I found out for Lee to get his license he has to send in his information and a 5$ check in the MAIL. So SLOW! So we really need to find that thing! I mean, it has to be in the house SOMEWHERE. I just have no idea where. I've looked everywhere it even remotely should be.

So not much went on yesterday. I had to work 12-6 (which I didn't get home till nearly 7) and make dinner right after I got home, and then it was bed time soon after that. Oh yeah, customers...brb.

Anyway, I had SO MUCH fun with my horse Wendesday, we jumped our first itty bitty jump, lol. Go read my other blog if you want an in depth description.

Well the boss is here and I'm leaving in 30 mins, so I'm gonna shut up. Have a great weekend everyone!!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Ugh, hopefully you find it. Has he tried looking for it? Sometimes I can't find something but then Gian finds it somehow! In the same places I looked! Sheesh! Hope you have a fun memorial day weekend! I'll be working ...blah

Post a Comment

 
;