Monday, December 28, 2009

Is It Time For Bed Yet?

That is one of my favorite phrases as of late. SO SLEEPY! All Christmas day I was pretty much out of it. I was good that morning after I woke up but then it went downhill all day. We went to my parents first off and after the present opening I just sat on the couch and dozed while they played wii. Then we went home to his parents and I sat on THEIR couch and slept/dozed, lol. Of course getting up to pee and eat in between. Although I didn't feel like eating much at all. And that was pretty much Christmas! The next day was not near as bad, I was much more awake! Sunday was good though at about 2 I took a nice nap, lol.

Today the sleepiness is settling in again...I think I'm going to ask dad if I can get off an hour early so I can do my grocery shopping and get home!

I'm hungry AGAIN, couldn't eat much at lunch. I might get into my apple I brought...its SO HARD to find something I actually want to eat. That doesn't make the nausea come up in my throat. Which I am nauseated all day off and on anyway. But at least I still haven't thrown up! Yeah baby!

I hit the 9 week mark this week. Or so I am assuming. Still haven't been in to the doctors again. Only a little over a week tho! Finally! Its not this Thurs but the next. I hope they give me good news. We still have not sold that darn mustang of Lee's. But I know my dad will loan us the 1k if we need it. Then we have four months of $311 to pay. Yeah. Oh and get this. I got a bill in the mail the other day for $240 from my OBGYN appt in AUGUST! Yeah, thanks for the heads up guys. I had NO idea I was going to be billed additionally from what I paid in the office. Thanks a LOT. I was hot when I called them. I told them they had better not be doing that when I come in for my pregnancy. So we have to get that money up now. -_-' Its not like we don't already have enough to worry about. Oh well, its in Gods hands! They are more then capable.

So I got a food processor for Christmas! And the pioneer womans cookbook I've been wanting. Its awesome. I need to pick something to make out of it before I head to the store.

Well not a whole lot else going on. Till later!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

All that nausea doesn't sound like fun!
I loathe doctor's offices. I hated paying in the office, giving them my insurance info and then getting a huge bill in the mail! Most of the time it was a mistake! I wonder how much money they make that they shouldn't have.
I hope you get some hits on that Mustang!

Britnie - Riding During Naps said...

No, not fun! At all! But I'm thanking my lucky stars its not causing me to throw up, hehe.

Ya, it sucks!! I'm just glad we have the money to pay it finally this week.

Me too!

Post a Comment

 
;