Monday, August 17, 2015

Baby Mickle #3

All looks good!! Here is our little gummy bear!

8 Weeks 5 days
 I haven't ever had a first ultrasound be so clear with the other ones! You can see all the nubby little arms and legs! So the tech said I was measuring (or the baby was) 8 weeks 3 days, which was close enough to my 8 weeks 5 days they just kept my due date the same. I'm kinda surprised! I thought I might be a bit ahead. Anyway, March 19th it is! Or more likely March 20 something because I'm sure this one will homestead in there like the other two!! That's okay though, I want as close to April as possible really!

So after she measured the baby a bit she showed me the yolk sack, and also told me I ovulated from my right ovary, which was kinda neat, but useless, information! Then she found the heartbeat and we got to hear it for a second. Sounded good she said! I still can't find the little stinker with my home doppler though! But I keep trying every few days or so.

After that the girls and daddy went searching for diapers (someone had a stinky and mommy forgot to reload the bag with diapers) and I waited to be called back to see the doctor. That didn't take too long, and was pretty simple. He came in and said here we go again! Haha, then said, well you tell ME something about pregnancy, lol. He asked how Shelby was doing. He had forgotten about her being breech and trying to come out with her hand in her face though, how, I don't know! And after that we were done!

So I am 9 weeks 3 days today, here's my 9 week pic:

9 weeks


And just a random pic of me in a cute cardigan I got from one of my friends, lol. Speaking of friends, a few months back we, well I, started a ladies bible group. We have our normal Friday night group still where us couples (and silly kiddos) all come together and do one, but we all felt like we needed some sort of group just for US. I wish the men could do one too, but so many of them work out of town. Anyway, I'm not the leader or anything, but I try to keep us organized. We meet in different places each week. Usually someones house. 

It was really good in the beginning, but we have sort of fizzled out a bit. Just have to keep praying for those that aren't as excited about it.

Here is a few pics of my silly girlies!





Well thats about all for now! Until later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;