Tuesday, July 1, 2014

7 Months!

Well, I suck at posting lately! Haven't even thought of it, really. Anyway, lets get to what is going on at the moment!

So on Fourth of July Shelby will be 7 months! That is this Friday. She is such a sweet, happy baby, thank GOD! We finally got her over all her sickness and ear infections, hopefully. (I say hopefully because something has been bothering her this week and not sure what it is yet, hopefully teething!!)

She is officially an outdoors baby now! Last weekend she went with us on an overnight canoe trip, was so fun. We camped Friday night at a place just over the TN line, then went canoeing all morning and afternoon. She was really good until she got sleepy, then she never did get a good nap, so I ended up nursing her a lot.




Anyway, lets get into what Ms Shelby Marie is doing lately! She sits up really good now, but still topples if she leans too hard the wrong way. She is now in her OWN room, thank God, and sleeping much, much better. I kicked Lee's brother out of Chloe's room (they are still living with us) so she could get out of Shelby's bed and back in her big girl room. The last two weeks she has been waking up twice a night most nights, but she isn't hard to get back to sleep. Probably just a phase.

She LOVES our food and sweet tea, lol. But not so much on the baby food. She does like the puffs things pretty good though. She is eating about every 4+ hours now, yeah. Here schedule is usually wake up around 9, drive to work and fall asleep in the car, sleep from 2-3 hours. Usually about 12 then, so we go get lunch, I feed her, then she plays a bit before going back to sleep in the back room for a bit. Usually doesn't last long unless it stays pretty quiet in the shop. She has been sleeping in there now for quite a while though, yeah! She did an hour 45 the other day, been about an hour in there today. Like I said before, something has been bothering her so she usually sleeps a lot when she is not feeling good. I have her a chiro appointment Thursday, new dr. A good friend of mine worked at our normal chiro and had a falling out there, so I decided to switch. Never got a real good vibe off him anyway. If I like her I might ask about prices for me. I have been having some weird shoulder pain for over a month now.

So! Shelby is around 16+ lbs right now. And really not a whole lot more to report. She rolls around on the floor good, and today when I had her on her mat every time I turned back around she had spun herself a new direction, lol.

It's freaking HOT around here right now! 90's and tons of humidity. UGHH, sucks to be outside after 8am and before 7pm. I can't believe its July already though. Gosh, the summer is flying by.

Lee's family  is finally about to move out I think, they are going to rent a house in town for a while till they get something going over at their place. Probably going to be a double wide. I will be SO glad to get back to normal. It's been 6 months. Crazy. We only lived in our house with Shelby for a month before things got crazy.

My old QH Daisy died the other day. :( Really going to miss her. She was a great horse. I haven't been horseless for a long time. Feels strange. And immediately makes me want to buy another one like NOW. When it's in your blood, it's in your blood, lol. She was a good old girl and lived a great life. She got to eat as much as she wanted and just be a horse most of her life. Was a great mama to three foals... She only started looking even part of her age this last winter. So I'm thankful!

Well, started trying to get our finances in place again last month. I sat down with Dustin and he set me up a system, let me know where we are and where we need to be. The problem is IMPLEMENTING it! I am really struggling. Numbers just wig me out!! I'm trying though. We have got to get it under control. I hope by next post I will be able to talk about my sucess with it.

Chloe is doing well! She will be FOUR next month! Holy crap!! SNIFF! Time slow down! I can't believe she will be in school next year, makes me want to cry! I'm so proud of the girl she is. She is so sweet and caring, and loving. She loves her little sister and will do anything for her. She goes potty all by herself (hardly EVER has an accident) brushes her teeth by herself. Can get dressed by herself. She is learning some letters and can count to 14 or so. She is a little artist. She loves drawing. And playing with water, lol. She is still definitely my drama/girlie girl. She wants to do ballet so bad but I just don't know...I think she will have a hard time. I put her in cheerleading on Wed nights at church for three weeks and she ended up not liking it at all. Ballet is too expensive to be a waste of time, you know?

My grandpa died last month as well. It was time. He was miserable. Meme is doing ok, but definitely sort of lost without him. Thankfully her sisters are here to help her for a while, and then are going to take her back to OR with them in a few weeks. I sang Grandpa by The Judds for him at his funeral. It's really opened me up to playing my guitar again, its a lot of fun. I even brought it on the canoeing trip and we sang some praise and worship songs that night around the fire.

Well better get some work done, tata!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;