Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Helloooo

So I guess its been a bit since my last post, so I better blog again!

So our first softball game went GREAT! They won! 5 to 4. It was a good game, the teams were pretty evenly matched, which I LOVE. I hate getting killed by a much better team, and then its kinda sad when you do it to another one, lol. They practiced against the redneck white trash team again Saturday night, and killed them again, lol. Although Lee didn't play as good this time, he wasn't hitting real well and he was running to 3rd and couldn't stop on top of the base and ran past it, so he was out :(. Of course now he is saying things like, I'm not much of a contribution to the team, etc. Ugh, he didn't get any points in the real game either, he did get on base though. Just the other people batting after him didn't hit good enough to get him to home.

I'm not sure if he is going to make it tonight to the game. He has been working late this week, and its early, 6:30. So we will see. I will probably go even if he doesn't to hang out with my peeps. I'm glad if he does go, that I have my camera this week. The younger bro had it last week when he went chasing tornadoes. (which they didn't find)

So I really hope he does good tonight and feels good about himself...

Annnyway, I got the sea doo tagged! And a battery in it! YEAH. Dad actually bought the battery, for working up at this shop on mondays. Yesss. Haven't taken it out yet, but probably will this weekend if not before. Speaking of money, we spent SO much this weekend, ughhh. Stupid!! I think we will be okay, but its going to be close. We ate out WAY too many times, and then went to the movies.

Speaking of movies, our 3rd wedding anniversary was last Wednesday. We didn't have the money to do much, but decided to go up to the Monaco and watch Terminator. But it takes an hour to get there (huntsville) and we got there RIGHT on time, and the seats were full. So we changed it to UP, which we LOVED. It was soooo funny! I had a lot of fun, and I think Lee did too. We wanted to eat somewhere too, but Lee got home kinda late to go before and it was after 10 when we got out of the movie. Oh well. The Monaco is in this new mall near us, it looks like a European city kinda, its outside and has water running through it, SO pretty. I love it. This is it: Bridge Street Town Center

Speaking of movies AGAIN, I am SO excited about The Proposal (sandra bullock) it looks HILARIOUS. Although I'm a little annoyed when I just saw it has nudity in it. What the?? Its PG-13!! Geezeee, ridiculous.

So had a pretty decent day yesterday. I got up with Lee to make his lunch and then just stayed up and cleaned the kitchen and living room. Then went back to bed for an hour, lol. I worked at dads till about 1pm or so and then stopped by walgreens and then went home. Got suited up for the heat and all sunscreened up and mowed the lawn for a few hours. Got it all done! Worked on my tan too, yeahhh. Then Lee finally got home and he grilled pork steaks for us. I made some blueberry muffins and corn and it was gooood. We watched Gran Torino while we ate. Not my fav movie so I played Sims3 while I watched, lol.

So pretty slow at work so far, kinda excited about after work. I love games, its fun to get out and about. I hope Lee can make it, I don't think he really wants to...sigh. Hes got to finish a side job, hopefully today so we can get the money from it. But his stupid boss has been working them late, so he can't get it done. It only likes about 2 hours.

So I guess thats all for now. Ta ta!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

LOL, I love what you've nicknamed the other team!
Maybe if he plays more he'll improve and enjoy it some more.

I think your bro should have a blog! That'd be neat to read!

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you saw Up cause I was thinking about whether we should go or not. We saw Terminator last weekend and it was pretty good.

I did see the trailer to New Moon when it premiered on MTV. Yes, all the way in Japan I saw it live! I thought it looked good but I was disappointed with the wolf. Looked too computerized to me.

Living in Japan definitely isn't cheap. Meals start at like $10 at casual places. We can afford it because of both of us working. We also don't really have any bills besides some credit card debt and cell phones. The military pretty much takes care of the rest! So we just live within our means, continue paying the credit card off and saving. I wish we were doing better because I really wanted to go to the states this fall but it doesn't look like that's going to happen because I need to buy a car :(

Britnie - Riding During Naps said...

Yeah, I hope so too! I always offer to go out and practice with him but he is usually just off work and so tired. Yeah, UP is SO CUTE, you will love it!

Thats awesome you don't have many bills, we need to get rid of some! Namely that dang truck payment, ughh, and a small personal loan. At least we haven't got any credit cards, we would be dangerous with them!!

Aww, I hope it works out and you do get to go back to the states! You never know!

Post a Comment

 
;