Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Work Work

Betcha can't guess where I am?? lol, okay maybe you can.

Only 30 more minutes to go though! Its been a pretty fast week so far. I loved having Monday off to spend with Lee and the fam. We just lounged around all morning, then went over to his parents for a bit, then on over to my mom and dads for a b-que. That was pretty fun. Dawson was in fine form, sooo funny and cute! Dad b-qued chicken, soo good. And my grandma made homemade macaroni and potato salad, AND fried okra. Can you say TUMMY ACHE, haha. So good. Then my dad also had homemade ice cream making, and it was really good, peach. You just cant beat homemade ice cream. Why can't they make it that good for the store? I mean blue bell gets close but not there.

Here's a few pics!

The adorable Dawson Wayne

Me and my daddy!

My grandma, and Dolly!

And me and Bowser of course :)

Anywho, mostly just sat around and talked. My grandma from Arizona is in town this week, and that was fun to spend some time with her. I was around her my whole childhood, but after we moved to Alabama I have missed her. It is good to get to be around my dads grandpa tho, she lives here now and I did not see her much in my childhood; she lived in Oregon.

The boys got a old playhouse of my nieces out and converted it into a shooting house, lol. They still need to put a roof and sides on it, but its a good base! They drug it up the hill to where they are going to try to shoot deer when season opens.

So I'm pretty excited about this Saturday! We may be going to Tennessee!! The Smokey Mountains baby!! Okay, just Pigeon Forge, but still, its up there! 5 hours away. But totally doable. Apparently there is a really big car show up there that dad and them want to go to, so we are invited too. Sounds fun! Well, Im not a big car show fan, but I am a fan of Tennessee :) Wow, that looks really strange if you look at it real close. Weird work.

Anywho, got choir practice tonight. Gotta be there early for some reason. I'm in a worship team, so I guess we are having a meeting about that.

I got my violin out yesterday and played a VERY little bit and my fingers/wrist are sore today! Way out of practice. I even cut my finger nails, sniff. They were so pretty too, lol. It is very hard to play with long nails though. I need some new strings, a new bow would not be amiss either.

Well, short post, for me, I know. But almost time to leave. Until later!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Ah your BBQ talk made me hungry! About 1 more hour till my lunch break!
That pic of you and Bowser is so cute!
Hope you have a good time in Tennessee! I've never been there, but I have been thru the Smokey Mountains when driving and they were BEAUTIFUL.

Post a Comment

 
;