Monday, August 10, 2009

At The Shop

Well its Monday again, about 2 o clock, nothing for me to do. It is SO hot today, its not much cooler in here either. There is a wall air conditioner and a fan, but they are not enough to keep it cool in here today! At least I'm not sweating!

So got an event tomarrow, one I'm so not looking forward to. The OBGYN. :shudder: I really hate going there. This will be my first 'examination', yeah, I've gotten away with it for 3 years, but she flat out refused to fill my birth control this time until I came in. GREAT. Boo. So I'm trying not to think about it so I don't get nervous. I know its not THAT bad, but its bad enough! I'm also kinda worried about the money. I DID have a hundred saved up, but that went, as usual. So I'm hoping to get an advance on my money here with dad for this week and next. He paid me last week, so hopefully he is planning on paying me this week too.

Mortage has to be paid this week. And I need to pay another loan as well. And the money is just dwindling away. Lee is going to do some sidework this week, but he can't do it if it is raining, and there is a chance every day this week, GREAT. Oh well, I'm putting it in Gods hands, He will get us through.

So the sea doo is running again! We've took it out twice now, does great. Well it did start smoking a LOT when I first took it out, so I let Lee get on and he said its just because its a 2 stroke motor and it hadn't been run in awhile. Otay.

Thinking about taking it out this afternoon again, seems to be a Monday tradition, lol, its so deserted there and we can swim at the dock and stuff. Last week we took the little BIL, he liked that. Then got some b-que from the rinky dink local place and got a movie to watch. It was fun. Then we took it out Thurs night. Invited the sis in law and bro and had dinner after with a movie. Another fun night!

So lots of crazy stuff going on right now at the shop. My dad had two car lifts taken out of the cement in his shop, so he could put bigger/better ones in. Well for those guys to do that, they have to cut up the cement and then jack hammer it out. REALLY REALLY loud and annoying. Add to that, there are guys on the other lift they took out already, putting in gravel and concrete to fill in the hole. Then my uncle is here, and two other guys (customers) waiting on dad to help them. Craziness!! Oh! And I just looked out the window, the tool truck guy is here, geesh.

So yesterday we did some more geocaching. We found it this time! So far we were 1 for 4 or 5, lol. But Lee Lee found it! I was too busy trying to get good pictures of the HUGE waterfall near it. Was really neat!


I never knew this was here till I found it on the geocaching website. Its not far from our house either. Really close to our house we rented previous to the house we bought that we live in now.

Gah I look terrible, it was SO MUGGY we were dripping, just dripping sweat. The humidity must have bee like 150%! Lee looks cute of course, he always does!

Here's a short video of the waterfall:



So it was fun, but we did get in a few arguments, one because he didnt want to listen to the gps (or me) when I told him about a road to go down, then said I had said this, and I hadn't, yada yada. Then he didn't want to drive through a mud hole with his tuck cause he just spent 10$ at the car wash, (which I told him not to use anyway, wash it yourself!!) then the gps was confusing us so we were getting ill, haha. Such meaningless stuff. Stupid when you think about it now, but not at the time! We'll learn.

So not much else going on. Wish me luck at the drs tomarrow, ughhh. And lets hope I'm not pregnant because I've been off the pill all month, heh.

Adios!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;