Monday, November 25, 2013

T-Minus 8 Days!

Come on already baby!! I was pretty sure I would go into labor this weekend, but, alas, was not to be.

So let me tell you why I was thinking this. Wednesday I went in for my appointment and left shortly after. She said he was still at the hospital delivering babies and all the exam rooms were full PLUS there were like 4-5 people in front of me waiting. EHHH, no. So she got me in Thursday morning at 9 thankfully. Fast forward to then! We got in there and less then five minutes later they call me back, woah, that was fast! So I figured I would be waiting in the room for him forever, he came in pretty quick too. I was a little worried about Chloe being with me (she is with the sister in law Mon and the mother in law Tues and Wed, at work with me Thurs) mostly because of the cervix exam, lol. Nobody wants to see that! I tried to explain to her a bit before hand what would go on and she seemed a little confused but ok with it. So when he came in I just had her watch lalaloopsy on my phone over in the chair and she was fine!

So he measured me, said I was measuring a bit small but that I wasn't big anyway. (Oh by the way I rolled over 150, boo, 151 as of Thursday) And heartbeat was good. He asked me if I thought she had flipped yet and I said I wasn't sure but she did feel like she was in a bit of a different position. So he checks my cervix, says that feels pretty hard, I think thats a head! I was like REALLY?! Lol, so then he tells me I'm a good 3 cen dilated and he could stretch me to 4. Heck yeah! I was shocked, being only 1 a week before. So then he goes well just to be sure, lets go check the ultrasound and see if she really is head down. I was all for that! Got my clothes back on and we headed across the hall. I get Chloe settled in another chair and lay back on the table. He starts looking around....and BAM, nope, she is still head up. GAHH!! Earlier in the room while he was washing his hands after examining me he said and I was kind of looking forward to delivering a breech baby. Well looks like he is getting his wish!! -_- Dadgum stubborn baby!

SO! When we first walked into the ultrasound room he was looking at the calendar and saying I could be induced this Tuesday if I wanted, since I would be 39 weeks. But then I would be getting out of the hospital on Thanksgiving, ick. It was tempting! But I said no, I'd rather wait. And after we found out she was breech still he said its better for breech babies to go on their own without help anyway.

Well that was that! I go back again Wednesday unless she decides to make her appearance before hand. As for why I thought she was coming this weekend. Ever since my appointment I started having HUGE gobs of mucousy discharge every single time I went to the bathroom almost. And that is a lot, lol. And I mean a ridiculous amount. Also I had some pains on Saturday that I haven't had before. Apparently we are getting close yes, just not that close. So I'm walking around 4 cen dilated. Fun, lol. She is still pretty high though, I wish she would get out of my ribs!! She will just make them acheeee. No 39 week pic yet, but will try to add one.

In other news! Lee got his shop started! I forgot to take a picture of it this morning, boo, but he has all the posts set and concreted, gravel spread out. Here is a pic of them Sat night before getting the poles set:


Had fun last night with a few friends, which was funny because we were all pregnant, lol, 12 weeks 33 and 38! Which meant a lot of bathroom breaks lol. We went and watched the second hunger games movie, which was AWESOME!! Way, way better then the first.

Thats about all thats going on, until further news, adios!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;